Friday, February 16, 2007

Nestlé Crunch With Coconut


If you read the previous post, you'll notice that I bought this at a local grocery store in a 2 for $1 deals. I was not quite as excited for this one as I was the other. Maybe it's because I grew out of them, maybe it's because I just realized that they are not my favorite candy bars. Either way, it had been a very long time since I ate a Crunch bar. Again, I was still expecting to not like the way the coconut was included. It was a pleasant surprise when I ended up eating it. The coconut does not make this a delicious snack, but it will definitely be something I make sure to pick up again before the LIMITED TIME is up. Coconut was mixed in the bar and not so much sprinkled on top. I think that is what made this and the 100 Grand better than I anticipated. For 50¢ this is a pretty good buy. I'd say this is one is decent one to try. It's not on par with the Hershey stuff that was out a little over a year ago like the Coffee flavored Kit Kats but it's still one of the only ones out right now. Unfortunately, I don't know that many people who like the flavor of coconut so I can't really share it with them and get their feedback. Not sure how long this Limited Edition will be out, but if other candy bars are an inclination, I would guess a few months. If you wanna try it, I would say look at your gas station for one of the cardboard box displays. Don't spend much more than 50¢ if you can. Otherwise, you'll probably end up feeling like you spent too much on it.

5 Words to Sum It Up: Par With Current Candy Bars

No comments: